Terms & Conditions:
- ANY AND ALL CLAIMS MADE AGAINST THE CAMP AND/OR ITS EMPLOYEES OR ANY CLAIMS THE CAMP MAY HAVE AGAINST CAMPERS AND PARENTS, INCLUDING MONETARY, BODILY INJURY AND PERSONAL INJURY CLAIMS SHALL BE SUBMITTED TO THE BAIS DIN - BAIS AHARON, 1340 EAST 4TH STREET, BROOKLYN, NY FOR FINAL AND BINDING ARBITRATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE STANDARD PRACTICES OF THE BAIS DIN.
- When your son has been accepted to camp, the deposit will be processed.
- Overnight Fee Schedule
- $500 deposit per overnight camper for half summer. $1,000 deposit per overnight camper for whole summer. The deposit is not refundable for any reason.
- Further payment of $1,000 (half summer), $2,000 (full summer) is due by March 1st
- Full balance must be paid by May 1st.
- Day Camp Fee Schedule:
- $150 deposit per day camper for half summer. $300 deposit per day camper for whole summer. The deposit is not refundable for any reason.
- Further payment of $250 (half summer), $500 (whole summer) is due by March 1st
- Full balance must be paid by May 1st.
- Cancellation policy:
- Cancellations until March 1st will receive a full refund less the deposit ($500/month for overnight; $150/month for day camp).
- Cancellations from March 1st through May 1st will result in a cancellation fee of all monies owed to date ($1500/month for overnight; $400/month for day camp).
- Cancellations after May 1st will result in a cancellation fee of the full camp tuition.
- Changing from whole summer to half summer registration nullifies original registration, puts camper at the end of any waiting list and subjects camper to cancellation fee.
- Withdrawal of a sibling will be treated as a single camper withdrawal, i.e., monies paid cannot be transferred to another sibling and any penalties that would normally be incurred will be deducted.
- COVID-19 Cancellation
- If Camp Romimu, chas v’sholom, cannot operate because of COVID-19 or any other unforeseen condition, we will refund all the monies paid including the deposit (payments made via credit card will be refunded less a 3% processing fee). If camp opens, but the camper is not able or willing to come, there will be no refund.
- Any balances left after the summer will be automatically charged to credit card or checking accounts that we have on file.
- Bank account and routing numbers will be retained to enable future payments.
- Any camper, who, at the sole discretion of the camp administration, is asked to leave camp during the season will be responsible for the full camp fee for the entire time that he is registered.
- Any camper leaving due to homesickness is responsible for the full camp fee for the entire time that he is registered.
- Any camper cancelling registration or leaving early due to any medical condition is responsible for the full camp fee for the entire time that he is registered.
- If Bais Din, collection agency or lawyers, etc. are required to collect camp fees, all such costs will be the responsibility of parents.
- We are very proud of our beautiful facility. We spend much time ensuring that everything is in excellent condition. If damage occurs due to misconduct or negligence, campers (even under Bar Mitzvah) are held responsible either alone or as part of a group. There will be a surcharge added in addition to the actual cost of the damage.
- Late arrivals, early departures, or absences will not result in a credit or refund.
- Camp fee includes all regular camp activities, laundry and round-trip transportation from NYC and Monsey.
- Camp fee does not include luggage pickup or medical expenses.
- Camp fee does not include Baltimore transportation/luggage.
- Samach Bais: Camp Romimu is happy to work with agencies to acquire funding for the camp fees. We will send our staff members for fingerprinting and complete all the necessary paperwork. Please be advised, however, that due to last minute switches or staff cancellations, there is sometimes a lag in having the staff member approved by the agency. If there are fees not covered for any reason, the parent of the Samach Beis camper is responsible for any balance.
- The camp will not be held responsible for articles of clothing lost or damaged by fire, theft, laundry or shipped by any transportation company.
- We reserve the right to use all pictures and videos taken during the summer for publicity purposes.
- Campers agree not to post pictures or videos of campers or staff members on the internet even after the summer. The internet will not be used as a forum for discussion about camp.
- All unclaimed lost and found will be assumed hefker two weeks after camp ends.
I wish to enroll my son(s). I have read all of the conditions listed above and agree. I hereby give authority to the staff of Romimu Special Programs, Inc to obtain emergency medical treatment for my son(s) with the understanding that the family will be notified as soon as possible. I give permission to Romimu Special Programs, Inc to take my son(s) off camp-grounds for trips (which may include swimming), including trips to Canada, which are part of the camp program.